yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

the scamp says: MRAAAWRR!!! I'M CREEPIN'!!!

on Friday, December 16, 2005


crap, I just realized that my little sister reads my blog. oh well.

more nonsequitur:
If you didn't catch that ULTRAMAN in Ketler Rec, the SAC, or the Lie-Berry, you missed out. I just ULTRA happened to be there when that mysterious character saved the ULTRA day in all three locations. It was vlassic. Look for much more of him during Pledge/Greek Unity Week 2006.

speaking of which:
turns out I'm the new GUY coordinator / Pledge Master for next semester's rushes... mmmmmmmmmm...sounds like me and Greg Kroleski (Assistant Pledge Master) are going to be having fun.

it's nice to be in the land of the living again:
oh man, I was really sick. I was totally out of commission with some kind of stomach flu from Saturday night until Wednesday morning. on Monday I woke up--to take a final (yuck) I had my first meal in almost a week at Wednesday dinner, and when I was in the drink line somebody *AHEM* (Amy Martin) poked me in the ribs. oh, that felt great. anyways, I'm almost all healthy now. At least I'm hungry. now I'm just ridiculously behind on papers that were due a couple of days ago. Yay for finals week starting today!!!! OH FUN! lol.

posted by Unknown @ 2:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home