yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

conversations in the night

on Friday, December 16, 2005


on the way home from dinner
Rog: ...well, there are only two things that make sense in this world.
me: Death and taxes!! ok, maybe just taxes.
Will: and Communism!!
Rog: oh no... *sigh* ... boys, I see I have so much work to do.
some of this one may or may not be recreated, because I closed the Instant Messenger window before I copy/pasted it all...
gstreet4life: bizerkel?
bizerkel: gstreet?
gstreet4life: are you in your room?
bizerkel: yep
gstreet4life: we're basically sitting right next to each other
gstreet4life: I'm in Neuch's room
bizerkel: I can hear you
gstreet4life: Allan says come over
gstreet4life: we're having a serious study session
bizerkel: ok
bizerkel: i'm about to have a serious sleeping session
gstreet4life: YOU SUCK!

after a few minutes, Joel hasn't showed up. Allan starts tapping on the wall, and I lean into the heating register.

me (audibly): Joooooooooellllllllll come oooOOOOOooovvvverrrrrr
bizerkel (on IM again): ok, ok
bizerkel: hold on a sec
gstreet4life: lol
for the record, he showed up after about 15 minutes. originally I had written, "for the record, he never showed up, at least not while I was awake." But since he's sitting on the couch beside me now, I feel obligated to change the statement.

and just now:
Noel: I'm going to get on my bed like THIS!!! WUUAGGHH!
me: um, good job?
Noel: Hey! It's difficult for me.
me: Yeah, you know, you don't work out much.
Noel: slash at all
me: ...
Noel: I was in remedial swimming, thank you very much.
me: ...
Noel: Do you remember FitWell?
me: umm, yeah?
Noel: I hated that.

posted by Unknown @ 1:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home