yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

The Insomniacs Club reunites

on Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Noel: well. that was refreshing.
Neuch: What did you do?
Noel: just drank a lot.
Neuch: ?
Noel: a lot of water.
[pause]
...what, do I need to give you a play-by-play or something?
it's nice to be back:
for The Noelch's room is my favorite of all rooms directly across the hall from mine. And (now!) that we have installed a nice berber-carpeted isle, I can travel to and fro ('to' being my room and 'fro' being The Noelch's) without necessity of slippers (even so, I wear the woolen moccasin slippers), (and!) without fears of the ground being cold. turns out that anymore I don't have any reason to leave the carpet from the hours of 9pm to 11am. awesome.

posted by Unknown @ 2:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home