yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

i've been downgraded: now just, Rebel without a cause

on Wednesday, December 07, 2005


well, tonight we voted in a new exec of the Adelphikos Fraternity, and I must say I'm sad to leave the VP seat. I am glad to know, though that it is in the competent hands of my protege, Roger Haas. Likewise, the rest of Exec is also under good management. Congratulate James Dudt (Pres), Roger Haas (VP), Danny MacFarlane (Treasurer), Eric D'Epangier (Secretary), and Will Keller (Chaplain). These are men for which I have the utmost respect, and I expect great things out of them.

posted by Unknown @ 1:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home