yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

sometimes, when I wake up, the only thing I can think: Welcome to Life

on Thursday, December 08, 2005


Welcome to Life
except, for some reason "welcome" periodically appears to be German (but certainly not everytime), and I see it all in a Old English script, black, small letters, on a white back ground, centered. Then I realize it is only the title page of a screenplay and my view quickly zooms out to take in an entire universe--only right here, in the pages of a terse but flowing script. Apparently most of the characters have ad-lib parts, except for the ones who consistently appear as deliberately unfunny and (sadly) predetermined. Most everything else is chaotic.

And still, to me, the particularly funny part is that I usually just end up wondering why "welcomen" is German and not English. it's probably really the most intruiging part of the whole script.

posted by Unknown @ 4:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home