yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

whirlwind came into my life

on Monday, November 28, 2005


actually, it was more like a tornado:
Luckily, it wasn't a big one, and it was in the next valley over. We did go down in the basement just in case though. After it had passed, the storm system collapsed and brought some awesome winds and hard rain.

And you know how I do love a good storm.

I finished The Last Battle today. mmmm... soo good. I'm glad I re-read the Chronicles over break. It was definitely a good decision.

on how much the weather is greater than Grove City, Pennsylvania:
gstreet4life: and i've been taking naps in my hammock everyday
bizerkel: you jerk
...enough said.

and now: the obligitory stuck-in-my-head song lyrics...
this time, brought to you by Dispatch
whirlwind came into my life
and it tried to rescue me
will you come / will you go
will you tell me seriously
twistin', burnin', my thoughts turnin'
back to you again
sweet thing take me to the end

posted by Unknown @ 5:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home