on Wednesday, April 09, 2003


what fun, and excitement

from my deadaim log::

MStwirler (7:27:59 PM): oh hey
MStwirler (7:28:06 PM): my lab parter set me on fire

MStwirler (7:30:20 PM): i've been on fire before though so it was no big deal

gstreet4life (7:34:07 PM): hmm...sounds fun, and dangerous

MStwirler (7:35:25 PM): it's pretty darn cool
MStwirler (7:36:34 PM): well i have to go so have a good night and don't catch on fire

gstreet4life (6:06:42 PM): we did too start the fire
gstreet4life (6:06:53 PM): actually, Further Seems Forever did
gstreet4life (6:07:06 PM): or maybe it's that they want to start the fire
bizerkel (6:07:43 PM): well, all i know is that i didn't start any fires
gstreet4life (6:07:51 PM): what for why not?
bizerkel (6:08:29 PM): well, actually, i played with jeff's lighter earlier today, so i guess i did start a few
gstreet4life (6:08:52 PM): neato
gstreet4life (6:09:04 PM): i've started so many fires
gstreet4life (6:09:11 PM): i don't know how to put them all out
bizerkel (6:09:13 PM): but probably not the type billy joel was talking about
bizerkel (6:09:25 PM): yeah, i hate it when that happens

projenz99 (10:47:21 PM): you know, once I reached across a candle on the table at dinner, and my entire sweater caught on fire, and I jumped up and yelped and danced around until I put it out with my hands, and my fam just looked at me like I was a freak. :-)



completely unrelated::
i feel like i'm in a sort of limbo state with this whole formal date thing. it's almost irritating.
i need to do physics work now. good bye. some times i wonder if it really is a good one.

thoughts for parting::

after fear

 

© 2002 like summer

 

turn off all the lights in the house

“fear not” in my ears and all these memories in my head

sometimes i wonder if I don’t owe my life to someone

i have never met

 

my life seems strange to me

i am familiar with the edge of sanity

i know I been gone for a while

living on a turnstile


good bye. and this time, i'm sure about it really being a good one.

posted by Unknown @ 12:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home