on Tuesday, April 08, 2003


nothing

i both love and hate times like this. i'm in a very introspective mood right now. it both helps me and hurts me. i..can't explain. well, i don't know if i can't or just don't want to. i both want to explain it and want to keep it to myself. no, i don't want to talk about this.

something else...
tonight we sat in JustinBarry and Scooter's room until they returned. me:: on slumpy. JoelB and John Neuch:: the boring couch. we talked, with the lights dim. those times are probably my favorite times at school. people are real then. we just talk about whatever's on our mind, and i enjoy listening to people and thinking. JustinBarry joined our thoughts until he kicked us out. Scooter just sat in the closet like he usually does.

a car wreck just happened outside. i head a car run into something, then try to start up again. now i see that it's at the intersection where Campus Drive meets the main road of Grove City. there must have been a police car not far off, because he's at the intersection now with his lights on. i hear people talking loud. "i didn't do nothing!" one guy is yelling. ooh...i won't repeat that part. now another police car is there now. "...it's 20 miles an hour" i hear somebody saying. i'm glad that things like the constant blowing of a car horn are easy for me to block out, and noises like that don't bother me. i hope no one was seriously injured.

well, i was going to go to bed and sort out more stuff in my head, but this has thrown me off pretty well. maybe that's a good thing.
goodnight

posted by Unknown @ 1:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home