on Monday, April 11, 2005


it's like 5:30 am and I am
laying down:
on my Therm-a-Rest in the floor of one of the upstairs rooms in the SAC...I'm so proud of myself for staking out the room and "reserving" it with my stuff until I could get Allan and Neil and Jordan to come join me. I've been waiting all year to get one of these rooms. I think that's the only reason I haven't left yet.

listening to:
Elias, by Dispatch
or maybe I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness
or maybe Such Great Heights covered by Iron and Wine
or ack the song keeps changing

should be working on:
CivArts paper: due at 11am; 4-6 pages, currently at 4 1/2; still lacking final revisions, bibliography
and Contemporary American Religion precis paper; due at 1pm; 10-15 pages, currently at 10; still lacking Part IV: Personal Response to the Worship Analysis and Part V: A Reflection on the Learning Process

but instead:
remote-desktopping the laptop back in my dormroom (yep, I've officially verb-ed the way you get onto another computer over the intranet.) because Rog's computer doesn't have e-Sword or my Outlook email account...
also spacing out and reading the lyrics that keep automatically popping up every time a song changes in iTunes c/o EvilLyrics and being mesmerized by the crazy new visualizations c/o the White Cap plug-in.

but really, now the sun is starting to come up. I'm getting off the ground and back to work.

...but first...
favorite away message of the night:
AutoResponse from gstreet4life:
Believe it or not, in Christian music "artist"
TobyMac's song, "Get This Party Started,"
there is a line that goes:
Somebody shut me up!

...I'd gladly volunteer if nobody's
taken care of that issue yet.

yep, that's right, TobyMac was on campus last night. and I'd rather write papers than go to the concert.

posted by Unknown @ 5:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home