on Thursday, March 10, 2005


speaking of blogs
I put most of the links that had on my old template back on this one. then I realized that there a bunch of people who either haven't blogged in at least 6 months or that I haven't talked to in a while. and that makes me not want to link to them. so I didn't. but still, there are some new links.

tonight Matt Farrelly and I were talking about blogging. he informed me that he had started a blog a while ago, but hadn't posted much. turns out he started it in September 2004 and hasn't done anything since then. I tried to encourage him to post, because I like the way he thinks and the deep topics that he dwells on, and I figure if he got it out in text, it would be good to read. ...maybe disorganized ...confusing ...not always reaching a cogent solution... but still, i think it'd be good.
Matt: Yeah, there isn't anything really. It is basically a "cool" way to journal or whatever, but with the allowances of the eyes of the world peeking in...
me: yeah, it's sort of a voyeur thing, perhaps. i mean, it's cool because sometimes i just vent about irritating things of life when i'm posting, or i write about something exciting or a really funny situation... but still, i think most of the time i write with more of a pop-journalism style because i know that there is an audience.
Matt: Sure....maybe you could put this freelance writing on your resume??? ;)
me: yeah, i might as well put profesional photography too since my photos are hanging in an art gallery
me: (aka, my mom's living room)
for some reason, we were talking through gmail. the really sad part is that I was still in Jason's room, right across the hall from Matt's room. oh man, that's sad.

see, Matt:
it's just that easy.

posted by Unknown @ 12:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home