on Monday, March 22, 2004


I never expected THIS!

visual entertainment provided by:
exploding dog .com (woof, woof, BOOM!)

well.
I don't consider myself particularly clever or witty. And I could probably assume that most people don't consider me extraordinarily clever/witty, humorous, intelligent, mature, discerning, winsome, patient, pious, handsome, good at sports, artistic, cool, interesting, etc.

but you know what they say about when you assume:
my dad would say something clever and/or witty here.

so what do I have going for me?
...mediocrity. Let's evaluate:
I'm pretty good at frisbee, but I sure don't retain skills over a 3-month no-play-time like Boerckel. I'm gifted musically, but I'm definitely no vocal, guitar, percussion, or songwriting expert. I may be better than most at Mario Battle, but Littell is certainly the master. I can keep up in boggle, but I sure as heck can't beat Jordan, dang it. I may be more outdoorsy than most, but I'd be darned if MollyMarie (A GIRL!!!) doesn't have more camping experience (and equipment, that's a bugger!) than I.
meh...
well, I'm me. I guess that's pretty cool. actually I heard that it's pretty.........AWESOME!?!?!? I gots me 2 arms and 2 legs, 10 fingers and 10 toes, just like everybody else. Isn't it crazy how everything works right the way it's supposed in your body? God's pretty awesome, eh?
Lord God, I thank You that twenty years ago, You created me. I thank You that in Your awesome majesty, Your infinite elegance and all-encompassing knowledge, you made me. More than anything else, Lord, thank you for reconciling me to Yourself through faith in the work of Your Son, Jesus Christ. ...God, I thank you that before I was even in my mother's womb, you knew me, and set me apart for a small part of your purpose. Help me to seek Your will for my life. Help me to be thankful for everything You've given me. Amen and Amen.
...hmm...I guess I'm just in one of those moods where I just write what I'm thinking...

PS:
sorry to Ainsley and any other females that may have been potentially offended by the "a GIRL!!!" comment. Justin Barry, Jarrett Chapman, and many many other Deerfooters have most camping experience than me. They're pretty cool for it too.

hmm...it's late. or early, depending on your point of view. I hope this makes sense?
TEAMWORK (still) MAKES US ...........AWESOME!?!?!?!
Thanks to all those that helped to make my birthday great, even in the (in my opinion) tragic face of looming schoolwork. I love my friends. I guess that's all I really should have said. THE END
Oh wait, one more thing:
Kyle, what the heck am I supposed to do with this pinata? Can we hit it or something? Please come to my room and hit it with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you, good night. (or morning, depending on your point of view) Also, I'm not real sure what I meant by tragic face. Please make your best assumption and then remember what my dad would say about what happens when you assume.

posted by Unknown @ 4:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home