on Wednesday, May 07, 2003


i originally posted this at like 3am, but i just realized that there were some silly formatting things that bothered me, so i changed them, which will probably change the time of posting to like 8:30am (in my 8am BibRev class, of course) and that irritates me for some reason, even though i know that nobody actually looks at the time of posting other than me, and now i am going to end this sentance, but i don't want to because it's obviously, fully, and blatantly the best sentance that has ever been written. the end.
and then sometimes life makes me remember that song by Soul Coughing
you know..."we don't need to walk around in circles, walk around in circles, walk around in circles..."

listening to::
currently "The Sharp Hint of New Tears" by Dashboard Confessional is playing.

and now::
so i've been walking around in circles for like the last 2 hours. but i'll get to that in a minute.
today was both our Hall and my frat's end-of-the-year dinners. for the hall we went to Victor Lee's place downtown. that was fun. i wasn't planning on eating since the frat was going to Quaker Steak and Lube, but i ended up getting the buffet at Sun Gin's and eating like three full plates of food. that was a pretty good time. i love our hall so much. it's been a great time living here. i'm sad that we're going our separate ways for the most part, but very excited about living with the frat next year.
after that, i went up to third floor Lincoln and played a little video games. before we left for the Lube, we creeked Marc deJeu. wow...that's like the third creeking in our frat in the last two weeks. what fun, and excitement. then we drove to Sharon, OH for Quaker Steak and Lube. oh man, those are definitely the best wings ever. i was sad, though, because i only ate like thirty-five. last time i ate about 60, if i remember correctly. of course, i had three plates of Victor Lee's food in me before that anyway. nevertheless, i ate my fill, and it was a great time.
after we got back, i played more video games in Mike and Jimmy's. i quit when Derek took back his game. i was running out of Linoln, and Rachel, Allison, Mike, and Jimmy were doing something right outside the door. the scared me when they called my name, and when i turned around, i managed to stub my toe and cut the top. it hurts now. also, while i was talking to them, i hurt my finger with my roomate's tap measure. i dunno, maybe there's something wrong with me tonight.

anyway, after that, i took a walk with Jenna for a while. that was great. it was really nice to talk to her about anything and everything that's going on in my life. we walked all over campus. and after that i went to Kyle's room and talked to him until his roomate wanted to go to bed. after that we made laps all over Memorial dorm, going on all the floors and halls. that was also great. and those experiences are what make me think of the title of this blog post. i actually like walking around in circles, as long as there's something else to do....like give and get advice from a friend.

and i'm still great::
::the day started out not that great, but as i told Andrea earlier::
gstreet4life (10:15:47 PM): and i'm in a GREEEEAAAAAAT mood
gstreet4life (10:15:51 PM): i'm so happy
MStwirler (10:16:14 PM): why are you so happy
gstreet4life (10:19:19 PM): i'm happy because i decided that anything that i have to be sad about is nothing in comparison to the surpassing greatness of the grace that has been afforded me through Christ
gstreet4life (10:19:33 PM): anyway, i have a couch to measure
MStwirler (10:19:35 PM): wow...awesomeness
gstreet4life (10:19:36 PM): have a loverly night!

sometimes when i stop and realize how great God is, i just can't complain about anything in my life that might be going differently than planned.

which reminds me::
my roomate finally said that i can have the couch. both Joel (roomate for next year) and i are totally excited. we love that couch, and my roomie wouldn't let me before he found out how much it would cost him to store it for the summer. Joel and i are each going to give him $20. we even measured to see if it would fit back into the suite we'll be in next year.
oh man, i can't wait!!!! our suite is going to be sooooo sweet.

posted by Unknown @ 2:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home