on Monday, May 05, 2003


kyle doesn't hate girls
i promise.

listening to::
the breeze blowing the curtains against my calender...it makes a nice scraping noise. ..mmm....somewhat soothing

and now::
lets hear it for watching a scary movie with people in MAP West Lobby....how about with all the lights on and the least scariest atmosphere possible. we just watched the ring. that's a pretty okay movie. it wasn't spectacular. that's all i have to say about that.

definitely the best thing ever::
all-terrain bocce. in the hall. then the bathroom. then Littell's room. then out the window. then down the sidewalk. then up the hill (except for Jordan's ball, which rolled all the way back, down the stairs, into the street, and about forty feet behind us). then on Lincoln hill. then in the rocks by the trees. then down the wall. then across the street (except for Joel's ball, which bounced off the curb, then rolled about halfway down campus drive). oh man. what fun. i was in a bad mood. playing bocce the way that we do makes me happy, though.

this goes out to you::
usually, i include lyrics for me. this is for somebody else.
This Ruined Puzzle by Dashboard Confessional

This ruined puzzle is beige with the pieces all face down so the placing goes slowly. The pictures of anything other than it's meant to be. But the hours they creep, the patterns repeat. Don't be concerned, you know I'll be fine on my own. I never said "don't go"

I've written a note, it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back. It says, "Does he ever get the girl?" But what if the pages stay pressed, the chapters unfinished, the stories too dull to unfold? Does he ever get the girl?

This basement's a coffin I'm buried alive. I'll die in here just to be safe. I'll die in here just to be safe. 'Cause you're gone I get nothing and you're off with barely a sigh. I never said "Good-bye"

Does he ever get the girl?
more explodingdog.com::
it's called "i love when i wake up and you are beside me"
i love when i wake up and you are beside me.  from explodingdog.com
i mean, come on. isn't that just about the best thing you've seen in a while? it most definitely is. whether you know it or not.

leaving now::
i'm planning on getting up around 5:30. that gives me enough time to write a crappy BibRev outline. i better go to bed. Kristin told me to, but i apparently like to post things in here more than i like to sleep. ...which seems....weird...to me. the end.

posted by Unknown @ 12:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home