on Tuesday, April 12, 2005


wish i were in the land of cotton
...away, away, away down south in Dixie...

that song makes me nostalgic. when I hear it, it makes me think of my dad, because he used to sing it all the time. I think I've been going through withdrawls

I am:
The Yankee or Dixie quiz says:

"You are 100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?"
mwa haha...

You are - Texan!
You are proud - damn proud - and deservedly so. You live in Texas - or you are a natural born Texan who has been kidnapped and taken to some other state (probably Utah, Idaho, Montana or somewhere in the bible belt - or maybe Austrailia or some other former British penal colony).
How Texan Are You?
look away!
look away!
look away to Dixie land!

posted by Unknown @ 12:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home