on Monday, October 17, 2005


Today I saw a leaf,
red and dry,
its bright fingers slightly folding
inward, proclaiming the changing seasons.

And brushing my cheek
while passing by
on its path t'ward the earth
and fell upon my open hand


...and then I crushed it.


Two thoughts from a day of wonderful classes:
  1. I think I wouldn't do very well in Tennis against a guy with only one arm. I would definitely be too busy looking at his arm and expecting him to suck at tennis, but he'd probably be really good because he was fed up with people stereotyping one-armed people as bad tennis players.
  2. I've decided that Caleb Salmon has a very conflicted fashion sense. I don't remember why I thought this, but it was one of the two things I wrote on my hand.
turn the speakers up
What Is Love?
Masta Ninja Theme Song <--if you're awesome, you'll check the source code, find the link to the bg music, and dl it. It's amazing. I let it play over and over on iTunes...
Sending things to earth...
Pictures... Hopes... Dreams...
...Feelings

Katamari, DO YOUR BEST!
-The King of All Cosmos

posted by Unknown @ 2:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home