on Wednesday, December 17, 2003


Bury My Heart at Fun-Fun Land
yep..time for another study break

listening to:
currently in the Eminem section of my Hip-Hop/Rap mp3s.  i think it's funny that iTunes tells me that just in this genre, i have 117 songs (worth 7.9 hours of listening time).  man, i really love iTunes.  download it--it's free.

lyrics for the night:
Promise by Eve 6:
    "
Sleeping through the evening; singing dreams inside my head
    I'm heading out I've got some ins; who say they care and they just might
    I run away with you if things don't go as planned
    Planning big could be a gamble; I've already rolled the dice
    I spit and stutter, stuff and clutter worries in my worried corner
    Maladjusted just untrusted rusted; sometimes brilliant busted thoughts
    Think I'll stay for a while I'm intrigued and I'm red as a newborn white as a corpse

    I promise not to try not to [mess] with your mind
    Promise not to mind if you go your way and I go mine
    Promise not to lie if I'm looking you straight in the eye
    Promise not to try not to let you down
"
this song was stuck in my head all day...that's why i decided to listen to rap

and now:
hmm...taking a study break until my Luther and Calvin review session at 9pm.  i just checked to see if the bookstore already had required textbooks for next semester listed on their website.  it turns out that they don't, but i found out that for Life of Christ, i need a book called Will the Real Jesus Christ Please Stand Up?  i guess the funniest part about that is that when i found that out i needed that book, the next song that came up on my playlist was "The Real Slim Shady" ...hmm.

right now, Jordan is laying on my couch "nursing a grudge against the world".

man, i slept all day So, yeah, Lord of the Rings part III rocked my world...it's ridiculous, and good also.  the best part was when the Neuch had tears in his eyes.

question:
who is MWA?


posted by Unknown @ 8:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home