on Wednesday, November 12, 2003


confessions

hmm... i hope Jonoroth is listening, because i probably have something i should tell him.
well, let's start at the beginning.

from my comments yesterday:

Good.

Cause I wanted to comment on the hilarity of the fact that you are cited as an expert resource on cow tipping in Jono's blog. The integrity of his blog is really banking on your experience in the matter.
Also I wanted to say something else. But I forget. Maybe it was the fact that Beth's and Jon's link both go to Jon's page. Yeah, I think that was it.

Smell ya later.


right. i plan on addressing just that issue in the post that i'm currently typing.


here's where it started.  *flashback to Monday night*  a bunch of us are in Neil and Allan's room.  i'm at Neil's computer playing the most awesomest game ever, Call of Duty.  the rest of the guys are gettin some poker action on with Texas Hold-'em.  enter, stage left, Jon Roth.
everybody: oh hey, Jon Roth!  What's up?
Jon Roth: Not much.  Hey Neil, I got one of those blog things.
Those of Us that Have Blogs (Neil, Allan, Jordan, myself):  Awesome!  Welcome!
...anyways, the conversation continued, but i just realized that it doesn't actually have anything to do with what i'm getting to..

to make a long story less painful to read, i went to Jon's blog.  and this was the most recent post:

Monday, November 10, 2003

At a little party over the weekend, the topic of cow tipping came up. Someone asked if it was really possible. Now I don't personally know of anyone who did it, but I was pretty sure that it was possible. One girl, Miss Amy Martin, believed that it was in no way possible to do so. "What makes you the expert on cows?" I asked. "I grew up on a dairy farm, " she replied. Yeah, I felt dumb.

Posted by: Jonathan / 6:37 PM

and then Jon and i had a conversation over AIM where i explained to him that it actually was possible to tip cows.  i told him that i had actually been cow-tipping, and explained the procedure in detail.  what he did not know is that none of the information, to my knowledge, was true in the least bit.  i was making it all up as i went along.  this was very humorous for me, and after the conversation was over, i had a lovely night's sleep without my conscience bothering me.

the next day, i read the following in Jonoroth's blog:

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The cow tipping debate continues. I now know someone who has gone cow tipping. Brian Turner said the trick is to go with a couple other people, treat the cow kindly, and the push it over as fast as you can. This avoids the cow running away thing and helps with their low center of gravity and heavy weight.

Posted by: Jonathan / 12:53 PM

at lunch, somebody brought up how JonRoth had been talking about how to tip a cow.  i told everybody how i had told made up a story and told him one method of tipping cows.  they all thought it was funny, but also made me feel bad for lying to him.  i realized later that i should apologize.  so that's why i typed all this.  well, that, and because i thought the whole thing was funny ( = humorous)

Jon, i am really sorry about lying to you.  it was just so easy to do.  plus, i used to be a cronic liar.  i'm pretty good at it, especially over aim or email or some other form of non-confrontational communication.

even so, i still hold that cow tipping is definitely possible.  my dad says he's done it and that yes, it does break their ribs sometimes kill them.

i recommend that you and all other cow-tipping doubters check out this sweetaction site. and that's that. the end.


posted by Unknown @ 11:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home