on Thursday, October 30, 2003


at lunch
this is my best memory of a conversation we had at lunch today. i'm sure it's not wholly right, but ah well, that's the way the cornbread crumbles.
Jordan: I got chainsaw massacred on the multiple choice section.
me: Texas Chainsaw Massacred?
Terp: Is there any other kind of chainsaw massacre?
me: Sure, there's other ones, they just didn't get movies like Texas.
Jordan: Yeah, you know, they tried out, but didn't make the cut.
me: They 'didn't make the cut'?
Jordan: Sorry, I didn't even mean that.
somebody: Aw, that's corny.
Jordan: But yeah, there was Massachusetts, Idaho, Nevada...
...and they all just couldn't hack it.
somebody: 'Hack it'?
Jordan: I didn't mean that one either. Oh man, my wit is totally beyond even me!
funny.

posted by Unknown @ 1:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home