yep. i'm going through a template change.
please note... this is a work in progress.

yes, i am borrowing the CSS from facebook, but i gave credit in the coding and in the footers and i'm in the process of changing formatting so it's not so similar.

Previous Posts

clear div

on Saturday, March 01, 2003


almost lonely, yet strangely content

best quote from this week::
oh man, i'll have two desks! i could make the ultimate Cuddy! ...er...cubby, that is...--Jordan. Definitely ask him about this one.
homework to do::
study for calc 3, research for bib rev term paper, intro to eng. outline, ...i'm sure there's other things out there...
what i've already done::
physics quiz, bib rev outline of Nehemiah and Jonah (i'm really proud to proclaim that i have this one done 4 days early).
Listening to::
myself...i'm sitting here with my guitar (actually, my roomate's guitar...since I left mine at home last weekend expecting to get it back this weekend) in my lap...kind of going between typing and strumming/picking whatever chords i feel like. Today's kind of a Csus to C/G to A2 to Am day. Maybe with a F and a G thrown in there to make it happier.
Also::
the intro music to Super Smash Bros. I stole the TV and N64 from the RAs room the day Scooter left for break. That's what they get for leaving Jordan the keys--we take their stuff.

Synopsis of the last few of days::
last week i got to go home. my mom thought that last weekend was a break for us, but it was just a normal weekend. well, she got me a ride home, so i took it, even if a third of my weekend was spent in a car. it was nice to go home, and to not have much to do. i love home cooking.
this past Thursday and Friday was our Spring Break. yes, only two days off for Spring Break. i was supposed to go home, and was totally excited aboot it.
so my my calls me up wednesday morning, right after i had finished packing and was waiting for Jaybee (one of my RAs) to get back with his truck. she says that it's snowing something awful, she doesn't know the roads very well, and doesn't feel comfortable driving up to meet me in Harrisburg. she suggests that i stay at GCC for the weekend, especially since it's not a long break and i was home last weekend anyway. at the time i really didn't like the idea, but after a while i started to think it would be pretty cool to stay here.
and it has been, pretty much. Jordan and i have been hanging out a little, plus Brian Barry is also on my hall, and Alan, Greg, JoeFarley, and Bostick (fellow ADELs) are here, and we've been going to meals, playing pool, watching TV, hanging out, and having general fun together. Wednesday night we rearranged Jordans' room. his roomate isn't coming back to GCC after break (i won't explain, ask him if you really want to know), so he has the room to himself for the rest of the semester. he made a totally awesome reception-desk-type-area and put up his Israeli flag to make Fort Freak Beast in honor of his old roomie. you'll have to see it sometime. after that i rearranged my room (yes, again) and i am totally impressed with myself this time. i now have a totally awesome cubby-hole. you'll also have to see this sometime. i'm not sure how my roomate will react. i didn't tell him i was moving his bed and a couple of his things around.
anyway, on thurday i got more done than i usually do in a weekend, and because of that, i've been pretty complacent in the time since then.

And Now::
Today I'm feeling so lazy. I don't want to do ANYTHING. I hate myself for it. ....well, hate is a strong word, I always say, so I'll go with "I dislike my inability to be motivated today." That almost makes me feel better.
Anyway, last night the crew from Moon, PA came and kidnapped me and Nate--another guy (Sig, soccer player, nice guy...that's all i know about him) who was staying here for break. we had fun, but didn't do much. Amy and her mom cooked an awesome meal, far more fancy food than i'm used to. plus we were eating in a sort of formal dining room, and half of the people had just attended a GCC etiquite dinner, so everyone was hmm...cautious? i believe that's the word i'm looking for. it was humorous anyway. kristin was trying to call out all the things that people were doing wrong. so after that, we went to Amy's basement, where all the fun always happens. they were stuck on a karaoke machine. oh man....that was funny. Geoff singing Jasmine's part in A Whole New World or singing like Whitney Houston in I Will Always Love You...then Kristin and Ziders singing that Spice Girls song......ooh man...it was great. I have the tape and I'm going to MP3erize it and i'll post it on the web. i'll post the link when i do. you must most definitely listen to it. it will be the greatest. ever.
so i slept the whole way home. i also slept until 11am today. that was much later than i wanted to. i've decided not to get anything done today, since the last two days have been somewhat productive. hmm..maybe that's not a good attitude.

well, i suppose i probably won't ever write this much stuff again. i promise. maybe.

question::
who will i take to the formal?
answer::
after deliberation, the jury has not reached a verdict.

posted by Unknown @ 4:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home